New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: July, 2010 month's cards
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:25 am 
Sir or Dame Postalot

If anyone played the bonus Topix game on Monday night, you can finish card 3 with Immortal Words on Thursday...using your four remaining passes on the 3 Trendalicious and Spotlight games. If you missed the Monday Topix game...just play Topix on Thursday and be done :)

FrankC wrote:
I finished card 2 yesterday. I may finish card 3 this coming Friday, but no big deal if I miss by a week or two.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:45 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

stevej84 wrote:
The cards and players plus points are the only individual stats currently working.

The detailed gameplay data including top 100's, medals and local wins is not.

At least the game data for premium games (other that SIQ) is still being published in the Hall of Fame

I reported this problem to Buzztime. My stats last updated July 1. I received an Email yesterday informing me that my stats were updating and I should check them. I checked and the last update is still July 1. I guess BT thinks I did not play on July 2,3,5,6.

" Don't look back, The bastards might be gaining on you." - Satchel Paige

Frank

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:48 pm 
Lord of Scaratings

Mine correctly has a last played date of July 5th.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:54 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Well, my last played date of yesterday is good. Games played on Card 3 are good.

Stats aren't, but considering how useless those are anyway... :roll: :lol:

<--805 NTN Buzztime sites visited as of 11/13/2018...

F CUBS!!!!! FBOSOX!!!!!

FPDRES!!!!! FCHGRS!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:15 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

UCFHCY wrote:
If anyone played the bonus Topix game on Monday night, you can finish card 3 with Immortal Words on Thursday...using your four remaining passes on the 3 Trendalicious and Spotlight games. If you missed the Monday Topix game...just play Topix on Thursday and be done :)

FrankC wrote:
I finished card 2 yesterday. I may finish card 3 this coming Friday, but no big deal if I miss by a week or two.

I finished card three on Friday 7/09 with two passes remaining.

" Don't look back, The bastards might be gaining on you." - Satchel Paige

Frank

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:06 pm 
Lotsa Posta

Finally, my wife and I finished our third card tonight. My friend will finish his Tuesday. Yea, I know it was an easy month, but between summer swim meets, summer gradeschool football starting, and a few dozen other excuses, it took me a wee bit longer than most on this board.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:51 am 
Lord or Lady Postsalot

I got down to three Trendalicious games and one Spotlight and used my four remaining passes.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:09 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Done, with passes remaining.

Thanks, Triviapalooza!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:02 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Finished card #3 last Thursday, when I used passes for the final four games; three of those passes were for Trendalicious Trivia.

--RWM

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:57 am 
Lord or Lady Postsalot

zog741 wrote:
Finished card #3 last Thursday, when I used passes for the final four games; three of those passes were for Trendalicious Trivia.

--RWM

I'm not a major fan or a major detractor about these card promotions but I do hope they keep track of how many passes are used for each game. While I have only anecdotal suggestions that Trendalicious gets many of them, the real data would be very useful to determine what games your core audience of dedicated really wants to play.

Yes I used 4 of mine for Trendalicious and one I think for STC.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:53 pm 
Moderating Hobbit

Rhino wrote:
zog741 wrote:

--RWM

I'm not a major fan or a major detractor about these card promotions but I do hope they keep track of how many passes are used for each game. While I have only anecdotal suggestions that Trendalicious gets many of them, the real data would be very useful to determine what games your core audience of dedicated really wants to play.

Or what days people can play. I typically can't play Tuesdays, so most of the get passed, when possible.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:14 pm 
Lord or Lady Postsalot

Dante wrote:
Rhino wrote:
zog741 wrote:

--RWM

Or what days people can play. I typically can't play Tuesdays, so most of the get passed, when possible.

Sure, but I'm assuming people who cannot play on weekday X are pretty evenly distributed among all days. You would of course have to look at the ratio between passes and player count.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:47 pm 
Sir or Dame Postalot

the July reward card games were not even close to being spread out evenly over the week.

If you can rarely play on Friday (like me), you needed to use passes just to finish the first card.

I expect that the August set of cards will be similar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:43 am 
Lord or Lady Postsalot

When I have to get credit for a Trendalicious, I almost always answer one question and book. I have better things to do with my Friday nights.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:01 am 
Moderating Hobbit

Rhino wrote:

Sure, but I'm assuming people who cannot play on weekday X are pretty evenly distributed among all days. You would of course have to look at the ratio between passes and player count.

I think you need to set up a for-profit NTN data mining service and sell the trends back to them. :)