New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: September 2010 Reward Cards
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:14 am 
Lotsa Posta

New cards came out overnight. I don't have the time to do a full analysis, but looks like card 1 can be completed today (two buzztime games, one countdown and one Six). Card 2, I *think* can be finished by playing Thursday/Friday and Saturday. Card 3 has 3 topix games, but shouldn't be a problem to finish. I don't recall seenig Speed or Speed Freaks, but it's still early and my eyes aren't fully open yet.

Post subject: Re: September 2010 Reward Cards
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:32 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Why does the card say "Sep 10-Sept 30"?

I noticed that the passes aren't available, either.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:40 am 
Sir or Dame Postalot

Yes, cards 1 (today) and 2 can be completed by Saturday 9/4, leaving 26 days to complete card 3. While there are no Speed Freaks games anywhere, there are 2 Speed games on card 3...along with 3 Topix and 2 Trendalicious games (same as last month). Using the 5 passes on card 3 games Playback, Trendalicious x 2, Speed, and 1 Topix game, you can complete all 3 cards on Friday 9/10, playing Topix and Spotlight that night. Good luck!

MiniYoda wrote:
New cards came out overnight. I don't have the time to do a full analysis, but looks like card 1 can be completed today (two buzztime games, one countdown and one Six). Card 2, I *think* can be finished by playing Thursday/Friday and Saturday. Card 3 has 3 topix games, but shouldn't be a problem to finish. I don't recall seenig Speed or Speed Freaks, but it's still early and my eyes aren't fully open yet.

I think it means September 2010...as August was the same way and we were able to play on August 1st. The passes are not available until you play your first game on card 1. Once you play a Countdown or Buzztime Trivia game (or Six if you are so inclined), the passes will appear.

tiefly wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:20 am 
Sir or Dame Postalot

tiefly wrote:

there will be passes. Should be 5. you can't see them until you have activated by playing 1 qualifying game.

[

there is a Speed on Card 3. Makes sense since that is the card that includes Showdown.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:30 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Thanks y'all for the info.

I'll probably get the BT & CD game done, then use a pass for SIX to clear card 1, then play tomorrow night to knock out the other SIX and get one of the Topix, then play Friday & Saturday to clear card 2.

Not sure if I'll finish card 3...but it does leave plenty of time to try.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:28 pm 
Sir or Dame Postalot

There are 2 Speed games on card 3. My 5 passes have appeared...
stevej84 wrote:
there will be passes. Should be 5. you can't see them until you have activated by playing 1 qualifying game.

[

there is a Speed on Card 3. Makes sense since that is the card that includes Showdown.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:04 pm 
Himself Fodder

No STC or SIQ, those games are obviously just figments of our imagination. Three Trendalicious games however which are infinitely more important than a sports game that has been around for 20 years.

BO

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:25 pm 
Lotsa Posta

-BO- wrote:
No STC or SIQ, those games are obviously just figments of our imagination. Three Trendalicious games however which are infinitely more important than a sports game that has been around for 20 years.

BO

Holy, crap, BO!!! You really do care about the baubles!?!?!?!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:28 pm 
Lotsa Posta

tiefly wrote:

One of the things Mary mentioned this weekend was the shortened time periods for the cards. I didn't quite catch everything she was saying about it but I think it was a test run with shorter periods to get an idea of player response in order to partner more effectively with sponsors. Or something.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:58 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Akbar71 wrote:
One of the things Mary mentioned this weekend was the shortened time periods for the cards. I didn't quite catch everything she was saying about it but I think it was a test run with shorter periods to get an idea of player response in order to partner more effectively with sponsors. Or something.

Translation: We will have as many Trendalicious games on the cards as possible :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:34 pm 
Lotsa Posta

poman wrote:
Akbar71 wrote:

Translation: We will have as many Trendalicious games on the cards as possible :lol:

That's what I suspected.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:57 pm 
Lord or Lady Postsalot

Well, if they are satisfied with me answering one question on Trendalicious games or using passes on them, then it is working.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:50 pm 
Joke Throw

I am having a problem that I never had thought about before. Friday, and Saturday, September 3rd & 4th, I played at Michael Anthonys in Berwyn, IL (no longer my home base), just to finish up card #2. On Sunday I played at my regular joint of Cheers Sports Bar & Grill in Brookfield, IL to get a Countdown and Buzttime Trivia off of Card #3. When I got home, I checked the Buzztime website, and noticed that Michael Anthonys has not reported since Thursday Sep 2nd. This makes my card look like I still have 2 games to go on card 2 and haven't done anything on card 3 yet. Today being Tuesday, I'd like to get in whatever I can in tonights games on card 3. Does anyone know if this will all correct itself automaticly?? Or, am I screwed out of the games? Thanks..................