New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Winter Cards
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:05 am 
Sir or Dame Postalot

Are up. Multiple cards with 2 Speeds. I do not agree with having cards have 2 of the same games that are only played once a week. There is a STC on 1 card and Sports IQ on another. Card 1 can be done tonight (Playback, Tuned In)

Post subject: Re: Winter Cards
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:15 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

It looks like I can be on card 5 or 6 by the end of the week, so having the multiple Speeds on a card should be doable even without using passes. However, I agree with you about not having two once-a-week games on one card.

Happy New Year to all.

-- RWM

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:07 pm 
Himself Fodder

Not sure who's putting together the cards now that MaryC is gone, keep that in mind when discussing the viability of completion. And while I'm happy there is finally SIQ on the cards, it's an absurdity there is only one of each PREMIUM sports game.

Some stats, (I did these very quickly, if I'm off by a game here and there I really don't give a shit)

Premium game count:

STC - 1
SD - 7
Six - 9/2days = 4.5
SL - 6
PB - 6
SIQ - 1

Every other premium game played only once a week is on the cards a minimum of 6 times and the two sports games are on once each? Fucking ridiculous.

Game count by day throughout the cards:

Monday - 1
Tuesday - 23
Wednesday - 20
Thursday - 19
Friday - 17
Saturday - 12
Sunday - 1

This is partially a function of the prejudice towards the sports games, but also the fact Sunday and Monday have no other specialty games. I guess I'd really never thought about that, seems kind of silly in retrospect. Although QB1 season does put a crimp in the schedule four months out of the year. Perhaps two different sports-type specialty games one aired on Sunday and one on Monday?

Something else I found surprising is that there are more CD games(22) on the cards than BTT(18), yet there is what, a roughly 3-1 ratio between BTT and CD throughout the week? Of course most of us consider CD to be the superior game.

And all this from somebody who doesn't give a damn about completing the cards. Consider it a New Year's present to those of you who do.

BO

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:50 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

-BO- wrote:
And all this from somebody who doesn't give a damn about completing the cards.

Considering that I decided not to drag my poor tired lil old grumpy ass out often enough last quarter to finish more than Card 5, that makes at least two of us. :o

-BO- wrote:
Consider it a New Year's present to those of you who do.

Well hell, a Happy New Year 2011 to you too, you grumpy young bastard. :lol:

<--805 NTN Buzztime sites visited as of 11/13/2018...

F CUBS!!!!! FBOSOX!!!!!

FPDRES!!!!! FCHGRS!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:59 pm 
Lord or Lady Postsalot

looks very like the game ratios on cards are based on player counts - that's about the same ratio for the premium games.