New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 9:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: SIQ 8-8
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:51 am 
Sir or Dame Postsalot

Very rough first round for me............Blew the Walker Cup question, never heard of Colby Lewis, and couldnt remember what division Nashville Predators are in, so I starrted 0 - 3. ALso the Ryan Braun question was an NTN error. He is a LEFT fielder. Came up as a third baseman but converted to left, so that qestion was wrong. So all told missed 4 in the first round. ALso blew 2 of 3 "And 1's" in the 2nd round. After all that I feel fortunate to finish at 142. THe matching round was pretty easy this week though. ALso it seems there was one other NTN error in the game last night but now I cant rremember what it was. Anyone else recall another Buzztime writing mistake from last night's game?

Post subject: Re: SIQ 8-8
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:01 am 
Sir or Dame Postsalot

TCHCNB wrote:
Very rough first round for me............Blew the Walker Cup question, never heard of Colby Lewis, and couldnt remember what division Nashville Predators are in, so I starrted 0 - 3. ALso the Ryan Braun question was an NTN error. He is a LEFT fielder. Came up as a third baseman but converted to left, so that qestion was wrong. So all told missed 4 in the first round. ALso blew 2 of 3 "And 1's" in the 2nd round. After all that I feel fortunate to finish at 142. THe matching round was pretty easy this week though. ALso it seems there was one other NTN error in the game last night but now I cant rremember what it was. Anyone else recall another Buzztime writing mistake from last night's game?

We blew the Braun question as well as we knew he played in the outfield. Other than that I thought it was a decent game, I broke 150 for the first in a while. I thought the matching round was pretty reasonable for once. If I could find someone that knew hockey and the CFL, I'd be all set.