New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Spring Trivia Open???
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:26 pm 
Centenarian

I'd be happy to work on this if there is enough interest. I'm going to do some checking around.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:34 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Brandyb wrote:
I'd be happy to work on this if there is enough interest. I'm going to do some checking around.

Cool Brandy, least it will be warmer there in April.

Co-Home Bar: Buffalo Wild Wings Edwardsville, IL and Time Out in St Louis, MO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:29 pm 
Lotsa Posta

I can get good rates to Houston and flights are direct. :)

Post subject: Re: Spring Trivia Meet???
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:47 pm 
Lord of Scaratings

MitchWolf wrote:
Tolle wrote:
It's not a meet... those of us from the old Buzztime message board hold the term "meet" very close to our hearts and really don't like it being thrown around willy-nilly by you newfangled Scaratings punks. The term "meet" dates back to late last decade and really couldn't be duplicated by anyone ever again.

That being said... TIEFLY has said for at least the last couple of years he wasn't doing it again and I still seem to remember making a roadtrip to West By God Virginia every year.

Sorry Dave, Edited the title. If people don't like the words "meet", like you, n "bash", like people in Danny K's, What could we call it??

The GOP Convention.

Grumpy Old Men.

Post subject: Re: Spring Trivia Meet???
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:48 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

scar wrote:

The GOP Convention.

Grumpy Old Men.

:lol: :lol: ....very funny, Scar

Co-Home Bar: Buffalo Wild Wings Edwardsville, IL and Time Out in St Louis, MO

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:42 am 
Centenarian

I've got a couple of places in mind that I'm looking into. Just wanted to get a preliminary list of who might be interested in attending. March or April seems to be a good time.

Thanks,
Brandy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:29 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Brandyb wrote:
I've got a couple of places in mind that I'm looking into. Just wanted to get a preliminary list of who might be interested in attending. March or April seems to be a good time.

Thanks,
Brandy

If you are going to be the hostess I will do my best to be there. :D

" Don't look back, The bastards might be gaining on you." - Satchel Paige

Frank

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:04 am 
Himself Fodder

The event needs an ex-football player at the door with a laptop.....

Bouncer: License and BT user name please? (takes credentials and punches a few keys on the laptop) I'm sorry, you don't have the requisite game averages to enter. Maybe next year. Next!

License and BT user name please? (takes credentials and punches a few keys on the laptop) I'm sorry, you don't finish over half your games. Maybe next year. Next!

License and BT user name please? (takes credentials and punches a few keys on the laptop) I'm sorry, you play on an iPhone. Next!

License and BT user name please? (takes credentials) West Virgina? Are you fucking kidding me? Next! :lol:

License and BT user name please? (takes credentials and punches a few keys on the laptop) Ah, very nice game averages. Finish almost all games started, well done. Play on the standard PM, excellent. Very well, here is your official name tag. Your certificate of bash attendance. Your groupie for the weekend. If you call a correct answer first you get 15 minutes alone in the back room with your groupie. If you call an incorrect answer you buy a round of shots for all those with a PM. No, it doesn't matter if you're playing LTT. You are required to play until the place kicks you out after closing, none of this leaving immediately after the premium game. You are required to watch the sunrise a minimum of 1 time with at least 4 other attendees after staying up all night. If you fail to meet any of these requirements your handle will be posted publicly and you will no longer be allowed to attend any future bash functions.

BO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:50 am 
Lord or Lady Postsalot

-BO- wrote:
The event needs an ex-football player at the door with a laptop.....

Bouncer: License and BT user name please? (takes credentials and punches a few keys on the laptop) I'm sorry, you don't have the requisite game averages to enter. Maybe next year. Next!

License and BT user name please? (takes credentials and punches a few keys on the laptop) I'm sorry, you don't finish over half your games. Maybe next year. Next!

License and BT user name please? (takes credentials and punches a few keys on the laptop) I'm sorry, you play on an iPhone. Next!

License and BT user name please? (takes credentials) West Virgina? Are you fucking kidding me? Next! :lol:

License and BT user name please? (takes credentials and punches a few keys on the laptop) Ah, very nice game averages. Finish almost all games started, well done. Play on the standard PM, excellent. Very well, here is your official name tag. Your certificate of bash attendance. Your groupie for the weekend. If you call a correct answer first you get 15 minutes alone in the back room with your groupie. If you call an incorrect answer you buy a round of shots for all those with a PM. No, it doesn't matter if you're playing LTT. You are required to play until the place kicks you out after closing, none of this leaving immediately after the premium game. You are required to watch the sunrise a minimum of 1 time with at least 4 other attendees after staying up all night. If you fail to meet any of these requirements your handle will be posted publicly and you will no longer be allowed to attend any future bash functions.

BO

I love it BO - great idea....

Occassional Haunt - Jax Tavern, Forest Park, OH

And the answer is......4?? 42....the answer to life, the universe and everything