New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: No RaceDay Trivia 6./9
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:28 pm 
Sir or Dame Postsalot

From the Buzztime website:

The RaceDay trivia game is scheduled to run every Saturday at 2pm ET/11am PT through the end of the racing season.

At 2PM at Applebee's Capital Circle in Tallahassee, FL I got a Countdown game. I guess the key word here is "scheduled".

Post subject: Re: No RaceDay Trivia 6./9
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:56 am 
Sir or Dame Postalot

That sucks Hunk...it was on at JF Kicks. Looks like only 8 bars played nationally (way to ruin another good thing Buzztime!).

Congrats to TYNEE at Legends on the overall individual win and # 2 bar ranking. YOGI at Bargos just missed the # 1 individual ranking...but Bargos took the overall win...congrats! DUKTPE at Elsas Cantina with another strong game. TXSRED led the krewe at Big Daddys. DENNIS led the way at Cadillac Jacks. HESTER led the charge at Brittany's. Lest we forget PMI leading the way at BWW.

Of course...the advertisement for next week's Race Day showed Saturday 6/16 at 5:00 PM!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: Is it really that hard to get all your ducks in a row before you implement a system change? :roll: I've sent them messages via Twitter and Facebook...at least they updated the online schedule. :shock:

Post subject: Re: No RaceDay Trivia 6./9
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:46 pm 
U > 100 * 2

To get Raceday as default on Saturday's someone needs to get into Manager Functions and do the ON-screen set-up for Channel A. This is how I got Brittany's set-up for every Saturday. Unfortunetly I'm usually babysitting on Saturday's since the change.