New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 10:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Louisville Thur. night?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:55 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Hey Scar, Dante, Cards and the rest of the Louisville crowd:

DMM from MD, who you might remember from the BT forums, is passing through Louisville tonight on his way back to MD from Denver.

He was wondering where he might find some players tonight? Don Denton's site wasn't much help, a bunch of scattered Thur SIX bars that seem to be hit or miss.

Where are you guys playing tonight? If you're not playing where would you suggest? Old Chicago Springhurst??

Thanks

LET'S GO ....Orioles!!!!

Post subject: Re: Louisville Thur. night?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:03 pm 
Moderating Hobbit

BUD wrote:

DMM from MD, who you might remember from the BT forums, is passing through Louisville tonight on his way back to MD from Denver.

He was wondering where he might find some players tonight? Don Denton's site wasn't much help, a bunch of scattered Thur SIX bars that seem to be hit or miss.

Where are you guys playing tonight? If you're not playing where would you suggest? Old Chicago Springhurst??

Thanks

Argh! I already have plans for the night and don't know of anyone else who is going out anywhere. I'll call Scar for you and see if he is still in town. If he's looking for a place that will just have a few players there for sure, BW3 Middletown.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:05 pm 
Lord of Scaratings

Best shot would be BW - Middletown. They usually have some semblance of players. I'll try to slide up there early evening if I can make it, closest to my house.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:16 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Dante wrote:
BUD wrote:

Thanks

Argh! I already have plans for the night and don't know of anyone else who is going out anywhere. I'll call Scar for you and see if he is still in town. If he's looking for a place that will just have a few players there for sure, BW3 Middletown.

Dante and Scar don't make any special plans, you know how road trips go. Dan could be running late, get side tracked driving from St. Louis, etc. He was just wondering what bar might be good. If none of you guys have plans to play tonight that's fine.

I'll mention BWW Middletown, maybe he'll make it.

Thanks

LET'S GO ....Orioles!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:07 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

BUD wrote:
Dante wrote:
BUD wrote:

Thanks

Dante and Scar don't make any special plans, you know how road trips go. Dan could be running late, get side tracked driving from St. Louis, etc. He was just wondering what bar might be good. If none of you guys have plans to play tonight that's fine.

Thanks

He was at BWW-South St Louis County last night as i saw from his NTN profile. I didn't see that he played yet (as of 11p est). maybe He will play tomorrow before heading home, BUD. I saw he added a symbol (DMM !)

Co-Home Bar: Buffalo Wild Wings Edwardsville, IL and Time Out in St Louis, MO

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:15 pm 
Lord of Scaratings

BUD wrote:
Dante wrote:
BUD wrote:

Thanks

Yep, he didn't show up. No problem, had a couple of beer anyway.

Thanks