New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: 86th Street Pub in Indianapolis
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:36 pm 
Moderating Hobbit

Don't have much of a dog in this fight, but I just wanted to say that last time I dropped by 86th Street, everyone was incredibly welcoming and nice. I didn't get any sense of what is being described above in any way. Hell, they even didn't beat me up for winning Sports Trivia when I 100% didn't deserve it and sticking my name up on their board!

Not good buddies with anyone up there, so not trying to defend anyone, but it seems awful harsh vis-a-vis not recommending it due to one bad experience. Every bar has a jerk or two, and sometimes things happen.

To give a counter-example, we had a visiting player a few weeks ago with whom everyone was supposed to come out and play who never bothered to show up. And, the same day, most of us had things happening that ended up prohibiting us from playing anyway (work related, or family health related). Sometimes things like that happen. It's unfortunate, but it doesn't mean everyone is evil.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:57 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

I don't know how many people have come to Vegas and said, 'I will be there,' and then don't show up. A few on this site to boot, I no longer make any additional arrangements to be there or not. I got no reason for no show, and then the next time they wonder why I don't respond it say, 'i am not going out of my way because you did me wrong last time.' This happened all the time, now, if you don't know me personally yet and don't have my cell it is 50/50 I will make it. You burn me once you don't normally get a second chance. That being said, if someone tattled to the manager on me I might just giggle.

Tanaka, did you really expect the manager to take your side against a longtime regular? He spends 100s of days there you will spend a couple? This speaks to my problem with your thinking in other areas as well. Buzztime decided to fuck the longtime players with the split and you expected 86th management to follow suit. I wonder who would hurt that bar's bottom line, your ~$100 (guessing), or ROCKNE'S ~$100/wk? I don't know what all happened, nor does it change my opinion of the players involved.

I have used coarse language around visitors before, even called some fucking sandbaggers and not welcome them back.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:42 pm 
Sir or Dame Postsalot

lewser wrote:
That being said, if someone tattled to the manager on me I might just giggle.

Tanaka, did you really expect the manager to take your side against a longtime regular?

No. I expected him to take a walk inside and to smooth over the issue.

I didn't expect him to insult me to my face, to disregard highly disruptive behavior, and to invite me to spread the word across the Internet that 86th Street doesn't care about visitors.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:58 pm 
Himself Fodder

lewser wrote:
I have used coarse language around visitors before

Say it ain't so!

Fuck Tony Dungy!

How many fucking non-blondes are there?

One of my favorites, and this was over the phone, "This fucking bitch is a fucking sandbagging slut!"

But, I have the answer for the next visitor. It seems as though the custom at some trivia bars is to drunkenly puke on a visiting trivia player. You might try that.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:04 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

lewser wrote:
I have used coarse language around visitors before

<--805 NTN Buzztime sites visited as of 11/13/2018...

F CUBS!!!!! FBOSOX!!!!!

FPDRES!!!!! FCHGRS!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:27 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

-BO- wrote:
Fuck Tony Dungy!

That is damn straight, fuck Tony Dungy and his condescending tone he took in that picture..

Quote:
How many fucking non-blondes are there?

In my defense I was hopped up on pain killer from my surgery, and it did cost us a #1 in Spotlight. I say fuck again..

Quote:
One of my favorites, and this was over the phone, "This fucking bitch is a fucking sandbagging slut!"

I remember this one as well, it was so obvious. We had several visitors that night and they all kept their mouths shut. One of my other outbursts for that evening was, "Thanks for the help on that one dipshit. Here is a dollar, everyone pony up for cutthroat," "That is the last time I give up my 4th board for a fucking sandbagging piece of garbage," and "we don't need you to score well, but obviously you need us for you to score well."

Quote:
But, I have the answer for the next visitor. It seems as though the custom at some trivia bars is to drunkenly puke on a visiting trivia player. You might try that.

"Memories, Light the corners of my mind"

For obvious reasons Julia cringes every time she sees a drunken sorority chick.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:47 am 
Lord of Scaratings

Dante wrote:
Don't have much of a dog in this fight, but I just wanted to say that last time I dropped by 86th Street, everyone was incredibly welcoming and nice. I didn't get any sense of what is being described above in any way. Hell, they even didn't beat me up for winning Sports Trivia when I 100% didn't deserve it and sticking my name up on their board!

Not good buddies with anyone up there, so not trying to defend anyone, but it seems awful harsh vis-a-vis not recommending it due to one bad experience. Every bar has a jerk or two, and sometimes things happen.

To give a counter-example, we had a visiting player a few weeks ago with whom everyone was supposed to come out and play who never bothered to show up. And, the same day, most of us had things happening that ended up prohibiting us from playing anyway (work related, or family health related). Sometimes things like that happen. It's unfortunate, but it doesn't mean everyone is evil.

When Dante and I dropped in we felt very welcome indeed. They had even contacted Muddyshoes who had visited us in Louisville when Liljol, Noles and Angel had joined us.

We were enroute to Chicago on a Sunday night so we couldn't stay long, but Steve, Turbo, Mudhsu and Spotes were fine hosts.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:35 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

I talked to about 15 people concerning Bill's Friday adventure at 86th street pub and the conclusion is simple:

You were being a drunk, loud, threatening, repetitive pain in the ass with your constant whining about no one being there (while STEVE and ROCKNE were actually sitting on either side of you, I might add), and, in general, a disruptive jerk.
The players that were there like MONA and STIFFY said you were being obnoxious and that they didn't want anything to do with you.
CEHAWK said you were nice but then started fixating about STEVE, TURBO and I not being at the bar. A lot. He thought you were just getting your needle stuck because you were starting to get pretty drunk.
The bartender told me you seemed less drunk after your return, but that as soon as you opened your mouth, it was readily apparent that all of your faculties were not available. You were yelling, literally yelling, at ROCKNE two seats away. No wonder he cussed you out. The waitress that you claimed was offended by ROCKNE's cursing was actually aghast at your drunken performance at the bar. STEVE mentioned a conversation that he had with you that you said never happened. He said you were either lying or, more likely, too drunk to remember. Even the non-trivia regulars that I talked to thought you were about 5 seconds away from pulling out an Uzi and shooting up the place. Guess what else all six of them independently said about you; that you were drunk.
Sensing a pattern here?
And Mike never told you he was going to Lowe's. He told you he was leaving for awhile. He mentioned that he was going to Lowe's to the bartender, which you must have clearly overheard. He said that he "might be back in an hour or so".
He also mentioned something about you pestering him repeatedly about buying him a shot if he kissed Suzie the bartender and your wanting to escalate that whole scenario. Really? Your creepy voyeurism is duly noted. He also said that it just might have happened because you seemd pretty tipsy at that point.
Jake said that you commented about "no one being there" as early as 11:45 that morning. Obviously, your expectations were a little loftier than our work schedules would allow. I suspect this trend of disappointment mixed with copious amounts of booze can make for a volatile situation and even more so for someone with poorly developed interpersonal social skills.
The owner told me that he said that he "couldn't stop you from posting about his bar". That's a far cry from your oft-repeated statement that he told you to post your review. Of course, he also said that you were yelling at him and threatening to "cost his bar $20,000 when I make sure that no trivia players ever come visit this bar after my online reviews". Anyone making this absurd claim has to be drunk or clinically insane. Could be both, I guess.
Your assertions about our play levels on Friday on the BT site review are ludicrous. But if you want to make up numbers to try to make yourself feel better because you've made a complete horse's ass of yourself for everyone to see, knock yourself out.
And we were not avoiding you on purpose, as you suggest. Although at this point, I could definitely see people that have read your posts doing just that when you blow into town in the future.
I am glad that you plan on never coming back into my bar, Bill.
You are not welcome there.
Shame on you.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:53 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

EGADS!!!

Sounds like a recap of a typical BOTFLY visit.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:39 pm 
Golden Tee Master

Wow! Fun times at 86th Street Pub. :o

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:27 pm 
Sir or Dame Postsalot

spotes wrote:
I talked to about 15 people concerning Bill's Friday adventure at 86th street pub and the conclusion is simple:

You were being a drunk.

Which leads to a question:

If I was really being a drunk, why did the Pub continue to serve me all afternoon and in the evening? Why did the owner/manager offer to let me return inside to drink more? Why didn't Mike or Steve just offer to call a cab or to drive me back to my hotel to make sure I stayed out of trouble?

Harry, I appreciate your efforts at research, but it seems that you're just focusing on accumulating evidence trying to support how drunk I was. Yes, I drink. It's a bar. The purpose of going to a bar, in large measure for most, is drinking. Heck, I'm allergic to Dr. Pepper...options become limited.

See, a lot of folks in Buzztime Nation have seen me drink beer, and I don't get so drunk on beer in five hours that I'm not functional, after eating and not drinking more, two hours later. What you're suggesting isn't in the pattern of behavior. I do drink - if not driving, I do drink quite a bit - but I go off and sober up and return if I need to. Your "fifteen people" all allegedly agree, but if it's true, it's very out of character...and if it's true, it begs the question of why nobody tried to help.

"Even the non-trivia regulars that I talked to thought you were about 5 seconds away from pulling out an Uzi and shooting up the place."

I'm usually polite when drinking. I'm occasionally frustrated when drinking. I'm now loud much of the time, especially in noisy settings, thanks to hearing loss, as you know. I've never in my life thrown a punch when drinking, even when directly threatened. I'm not a violent person.

Odd that everybody at your site has become so convinced of my near-violence.

"Your assertions about our play levels on Friday on the BT site review are ludicrous."

I assure you that I made up nothing. Read exactly what I posted; cross-check to six-month numbers drawn into Excel.

When you start challenging numbers I know to have calculated honestly, I question your credibility on all the subjective issues you mention.

Harry, here's the feedback I got from various people on this:

1) A lot of people were very surprised and upset that I wasn't hosted. It costs a lot to visit an out-of-town Buzztime site. You do, as a site, compete more often than not each afternoon. You knew it was a planned four-day visit; while Jake was kind enough to drop by for a couple of LTT games, on the whole that Friday was just a tough day for the core regulars. Had you said something, I had an alternate weekend plan...but that was shot when I didn't check out Friday morning. All I knew was that YOU wouldn't be there, not that Friday was going to be a tough day for all. Many folks thought that somebody should've been there...all that I'd expect is a day's warning.

2) Others, including some who posted here, don't believe that hosting implies any guarantee of company. I've noted who said that, and I won't drop by your sites expecting company. It is an opinion held by a minority, but a reasonably-sized minority, of those who've communicated with me.

3) Even before this, many, many folks have pointed out the difference between your description of me after I've been drinking and their experience with me after I've been drinking. Violence is not a defining character trait of mine.

4) One individual I respect wrote that deafness makes people assholes. I offer it for consideration.

I posted about this to ensure that nobody would have a day like mine at 86th Street, wondering where the core team was, getting yelled at by ROCKNE, and discovering the manager didn't care. I expect it won't happen. Those in the community distant enough not to know you will be aware of the precedent; candidly, I bet that you'll be sure it never happens to any guest again.

I refuse to get into the general character condemnation that you're pursuing. I remain upset with my visit and the lack of hosting...I am upset at the way you've twisted this...I'm upset, if the perception were that I was drunk, that nobody had the character to offer help, knowing that my hotel was across both 86th Street and Michigan Avenue.

But those are actions, not character issues. I won't be back, and we don't get along. I still wish you the best collectively and personally, and I still regard you as the best team in Buzztime.

PS "He (Mike) also mentioned something about you pestering him repeatedly about buying him a shot if he kissed Suzie the bartender and your wanting to escalate that whole scenario. Really? Your creepy voyeurism is duly noted."

Pestering? Nah...and I assure you that this wasn't originally my idea. I was merely facilitating for others...

Creepy voyeurism? Harry, I'm pre-Tailhook Navy...our tastes were very different. :)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:04 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Okay, this is all bullshit. Who the fuck cares, you had a bad experience (you or others fault, again who the fuck cares), untwist the panties-remove the sand and get over it. You can get all analytical and shit all you want, most could give two shits. I also notice that you glossed over a few sticking points, but hey those don't matter. Anyway, this is just stupid.

P.S. Buzztime you are still complete fucking idiots.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:13 pm 
Sir or Dame Postsalot

lewser wrote:
Okay, this is all bullshit. Who the fuck cares, you had a bad experience (you or others fault, again who the fuck cares), untwist the panties-remove the sand and get over it. You can get all analytical and shit all you want, most could give two shits. I also notice that you glossed over a few sticking points, but hey those don't matter. Anyway, this is just stupid.

P.S. Buzztime you are still complete fucking idiots.

LEWSER, you have a point. If 86th Street shuts up I won't write any more posts about this than you've written about the split.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:09 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

WB TANAKA wrote:
LEWSER, you have a point. If 86th Street shuts up I won't write any more posts about this than you've written about the split.

You think this is on the same level as the split? Are you seriously that delusional? Or you have written about the split being a fucking success when it is not? You may type all nice and correct, but most are just annoyed a paragraph into it. Just say, "You had a terrible time, and it could possibly be that you were a bit drunk?" You can't blame it all on your hearing, you even admitted you had to leave to 'sober up,' doesn't that mean you could possibly have been a bit drunk and it contributed to you having a terrible visit, just a wee bit?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:56 pm 
Sir or Dame Postsalot

lewser wrote:
WB TANAKA wrote:

You think this is on the same level as the split? Are you seriously that delusional? Or you have written about the split being a fucking success when it is not? You may type all nice and correct, but most are just annoyed a paragraph into it. Just say, "You had a terrible time, and it could possibly be that you were a bit drunk?" You can't blame it all on your hearing, you even admitted you had to leave to 'sober up,' doesn't that mean you could possibly have been a bit drunk and it contributed to you having a terrible visit, just a wee bit?

This isn't on the same level as the split to you, I concur. I rather get upset about hostile Buzztime environments and absence of hosting, but it wasn't your time or money.

LEWSER, you don't know me, and you weren't there. Leaving to sober up does not imply barfing across the bar before departing, at least not for me. It implies desiring to diminish BAC. It does not imply drunkenness.

Let's cut to the chase: the owner/manager and servers, according to Harry, allege I was drunk. Indiana law:

"5.It is a criminal offense to sell or furnish alcoholic beverages to an intoxicated person."

OK. Which is it? I was still quite functional until the moment I voluntarily departed, or I was drunk? I was functional as the manager/owner offered to serve me immediately before departure, or I was drunk?

My position is that the rumors of my intoxication are greatly exaggerated.

http://www.in.gov/atc/isep/2384.htm

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:17 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

WB TANAKA wrote:
LEWSER, you don't know me, and you weren't there. Leaving to sober up does not imply barfing across the bar before departing, at least not for me. It implies desiring to diminish BAC. It does not imply drunkenness.

Where did anyone say that you were barfing across the bar? Why diminish was it too high?

[quote=]Let's cut to the chase: the owner/manager and servers, according to Harry, allege I was drunk. Indiana law:

"5.It is a criminal offense to sell or furnish alcoholic beverages to an intoxicated person."

OK. Which is it? I was still quite functional until the moment I voluntarily departed, or I was drunk? I was functional as the manager/owner offered to serve me immediately before departure, or I was drunk? [/quote]

This is really where you want to take YOUR argument? Functional doesn't imply sober either.

I suppose their is a ZERO chance, not even a minute chance you were being a drunken jackass, because you said so? That is all I need, do you really think everybody was out to get you? Is there a slight possibility you were being an annoying jackass about people not showing up, like THEY could do anything about other grown adults not coming to keep you company?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:51 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

I don't have a single problem with you or your drinking, Bill.
I say life's a garden. Dig it.
And knowing how Rockne can be, I was more than willing to bend over backwards to make sure that you weren't at fault in my research.
I actually came into this from your side.

But every single person I talked to said the exact same thing about your unacceptable behavior.
Every...single...one
Three of them don't even drink.
That formed my opinion of the event. It did not "support" it.
But I'm sure your interpretation of events is completely accurate.
It's a conspiracy that the entire bar comes up with every time a trivia visitor comes to town.
Oh, wait... every visitor that's come through has had a damn fine time.
They all had something else in common, too.
They weren't making complete and utter asses of themselves at the bar.

You like to comment on our lack of accommodation but I notice that you never mention how Jake and Turbo both came in on Saturday specifically to play with you. Or how I changed my work schedule that day also, at no small cost to me I might add, simply to keep you company at the bar.
I told you on Thursday that I wouldn't be there on Friday.
Steve and I both mentioned to you about him being there after 4:30 on Friday.
Turbo told you on Thursday that he wouldn't be there on Friday.
I was initially confused as to your surprise about Friday. But since these weren't mentioned to you before late afternoon on Thursday, I think I understand now why you don't seem to remember them.
Also, three people told me in Cincy that you left TP5 because of our conversation. Really? Please tell me that this is yet more folks misinterpreting what you have said. That was about as neutral and non-commital as you could get from me. When you chase me outside to tell me that "the manager told me to post my review" and I respond with "I suppose it's a good thing he didn't tell you to jump off a bridge", that's me taking the lighter path. I'm not at these get-togethers to bust anyone's chops (well, maybe Tiefly). If you hadn't said a word to me about it all weekend long it wouldn't have made a difference to me.

You don't want to let this go until we "shut up", eh?
So you want to get in the first shot and the last word?
That seems a little selfish, don't you think?
Perhaps biting tongues and rolling with the punches would have been better served in person at the pub, Bill.
BTW, thanks for the head's up. Hopefully I can get the bar to stop overserving patrons.
Once they stop, we'll only have about 50,000 or so bars to go to end this plague once and for all...

P.S. I've never seen a phone in use as a PM in my bar. Ever. Not once.
Yet somehow these "accurate" Friday numbers of yours have us averaging 18 boxes in play regularly in the early afternoon. Without phones in play, how does a bar with 12 functioning PMs pull this off "regularly"?
And if you can find an instance of me or Steve playing a game on Friday at 86th St before 4:30pm in the last month or two, frame it and send in to the Smithsonian.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:49 pm 
Sir or Dame Postsalot

spotes wrote:
Also, three people told me in Cincy that you left TP5 because of our conversation. Really? Please tell me that this is yet more folks misinterpreting what you have said. That was about as neutral and non-commital as you could get from me. When you chase me outside to tell me that "the manager told me to post my review" and I respond with "I suppose it's a good thing he didn't tell you to jump off a bridge", that's me taking the lighter path. I'm not at these get-togethers to bust anyone's chops (well, maybe Tiefly). If you hadn't said a word to me about it all weekend long it wouldn't have made a difference to me.

Not true.

I left Triviapalooza early because I simply couldn't hear. I told that to several people. That affected the two of us once - you gave an answer I just couldn't hear, Matt (SAKIC) confirmed it when I asked what was up, and I believe I apologized. But the lag, coupled with loss of hearing, was making the situation difficult, and I'd said that I was going to leave before you ever showed up.

I cannot control what people say about my motives.

Candidly, although I'd already explained my departure, I wasn't happy with our talk...but I didn't leave because you made it difficult in any way. I did believe that it was easier for both of us if I allowed you a good time, but the decision to leave had been made - and announced to several, I believe - before you arrived.

Quote:
You like to comment on our lack of accommodation but I notice that you never mention how Jake and Turbo both came in on Saturday specifically to play with you. Or how I changed my work schedule that day also, at no small cost to me I might add, simply to keep you company at the bar.
I told you on Thursday that I wouldn't be there on Friday.
Steve and I both mentioned to you about him being there after 4:30 on Friday.
Turbo told you on Thursday that he wouldn't be there on Friday.
I was initially confused as to your surprise about Friday. But since these weren't mentioned to you before late afternoon on Thursday, I think I understand now why you don't seem to remember them.

My apologies for any inconvenience you or anybody else endured on Saturday. I wasn't there. I'd let you know I wouldn't be the previous evening.

If you're suggesting that I was drunk upon arrival on Thursday, you're wrong. Cross-check to Bargo's, where I nursed exactly three twelve-ounce beers in over two hours before departing, and then check time on the road. At my weight I was near zero BAC before driving, let alone upon arrival.

My memory of Thursday is your saying you wouldn't be there Friday but that others would, and TURBO saying that folks would be in to see me the next day, no time cited. Again, I don't remember Steve saying a thing. You write, "But since these weren't mentioned to you before late afternoon on Thursday, I think I understand now why you don't seem to remember them." If these all were said - and I remember you and TURBO - I would submit confusion due to hearing.

I had stayed up late playing at Bargo's the night before...I was tired, which is why I departed before you did...but I wasn't drunk at all, zero BAC, upon arrival at 86th Street Thursday.

Quote:
"Yet somehow these "accurate" Friday numbers of yours have us averaging 18 boxes in play regularly in the early afternoon. Without phones in play, how does a bar with 12 functioning PMs pull this off "regularly"?"

Reread. You have 18 player-games daily for LTT. There are 12 games daily. The daily average is 1.5 boxes in play per LTT game broadcast...18 player-games per day. It's easy to do that with 12 boxes in play...it only takes one or two per game.

Note that you misunderstood. It was in writing...but you misunderstood.

Imagine my trying to understand things submitted verbally when I could not hear.

Quote:
And knowing how Rockne can be, I was more than willing to bend over backwards to make sure that you weren't at fault in my research.
I actually came into this from your side.

I think that "How ROCKNE can be" is a very big part of this, more than folks are accepting.

Quote:
Perhaps biting tongues and rolling with the punches would have been better served in person at the pub, Bill.

Somehow it didn't seem prudent with ROCKNE yelling at me.

Quote:
BTW, thanks for the head's up. Hopefully I can get the bar to stop overserving patrons.

My position remains that I was fine. You're quoting servers as saying I was drunk but that they just kept serving me...if true, that's highly illegal at the level you're alleging, that I'd still be blitzed hours after leaving, even after eating and walking six miles...if true, the question returns as to why nobody just said, "Hey, Bill, I'll call you a cab." I'd certainly do at least that for an out-of-town player.

But I submit that this appears to be an exaggeration to cover the incident with ROCKNE. I might be wrong, but I wasn't cut off nor was I prevented from entering very heavily traveled streets twice upon departure. The simplest explanation is that I appeared not to be drunk. If I did appear drunk, it opens an entirely different set of issues.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:07 pm 
Moderating Hobbit

Gentlemen, while you are perfectly within your rights to continue discussing this, I think pretty much everything that can be said has been said, and not much is going to get resolved. I'd ask that you please take the rest of this conversation to private message and let this thread die.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:18 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Dante wrote:
Gentlemen, while you are perfectly within your rights to continue discussing this, I think pretty much everything that can be said has been said, and not much is going to get resolved. I'd ask that you please take the rest of this conversation to private message and let this thread die.

"ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!"
:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:21 pm 
Moderating Hobbit

spotes wrote:
Dante wrote:

"ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!"
:mrgreen:

There was a dream that was Scaratings. You could only whisper it. Anything more than a whisper and it would vanish, it was so fragile.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:44 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

This was just a thread of my trip of 86th Street Pub last fall.....not a biotch fest.

Dante, you may lock this thread if you want.

Co-Home Bar: Buffalo Wild Wings Edwardsville, IL and Time Out in St Louis, MO

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:58 pm 
U > 100 * 2

[Edited by Dante: Come on, Jethro. Pretty sure you're making a joke, but no need for that.

If you're not making a joke, sorry, and at that point I'm just going to close this thread.]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:21 pm 
U > 100 * 2

I'll make sure to add the :D smiley next time.

:D (<--- Like that)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:14 am 
Golden Tee Master

Dante wrote:

You just like to suck the fun out of everything. :P