New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 4:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Hokie House Saturday 10/22
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:30 am 
Nonagenarian

Location: Tavern on Main, El Segundo, CA; also play at Mr.B's, East Side Mario's
Hey guys,

Are there any regulars on here that play at the Hokie House in Blacksburg, VA? Looking to play there next Saturday night 10/22 after the Hokie game (3pm game...play sometime after 8pm) and wanted to find out if it is terribly busy on football evenings. I used to hang out at that bar in college (late 80s-early 90s) but haven't played NTN there.

We are okay Playback and Tuned In players and hopefully can find some folks to play with? Please PM and I'll try to check here.

Christina/HEELAX/COGNAC

Post subject: Re: Hokie House Saturday 10/22
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:33 pm 
Sir or Dame Postsalot

tarheelinlax wrote:
Hey guys,

Are there any regulars on here that play at the Hokie House in Blacksburg, VA? Looking to play there next Saturday night 10/22 after the Hokie game (3pm game...play sometime after 8pm) and wanted to find out if it is terribly busy on football evenings. I used to hang out at that bar in college (late 80s-early 90s) but haven't played NTN there.

We are okay Playback and Tuned In players and hopefully can find some folks to play with? Please PM and I'll try to check here.

Christina/HEELAX/COGNAC

I was there Appy State, and AK state weekends. Everything is going to busy after the game.

At eight-ish, after a short wait, I was able to get a seat at the downstairs bar with the home team.

Post subject: Re: Hokie House Saturday 10/22
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:10 pm 
Nonagenarian

Location: Tavern on Main, El Segundo, CA; also play at Mr.B's, East Side Mario's
Thanks to BLUJAY, BEAST, and DDDON for joining us at the Hokie House on Saturday night. The bar was a little crowded with college kids after the football game, but we were able to eventually get comfortable spots at the bar by Tuned In time. We put together a few good games (with the exception of that rough Playback headliner of Music Videos) and I would recommend this as a good Buzztime bar. Only strange thing was that none of the many TVs were showing the World Series game...

Christina
HEELAX/COGNAC