New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 12:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Plano
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:14 am 
Sir or Dame Postalot

Will be in Plano the week of January 9th. Trying to find a site to play SIQ if I can talk my work buddies into it on Monday night. First site I found is Franchise Bar & Grill. Last review seems to show a lack of (charged) boxes at this site. Anybody on here play there or any other Plano sites?

Post subject: Re: Plano
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:38 am 
Himself Fodder

Two step process.....

1, to hell with your buddies from work.
2, http://maps.yahoo.com/#q=3000+Custer+Rd ... 75254-7541

BO

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:53 am 
Sir or Dame Postalot

I knew Bo would set me straight! Now since my two work buddies have the cars...on to the transportation issue. :lol:

I take it Stadium Cafe is the place to be? The great site finder on the Buzztime site is such a help... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

BTW...nice game last night Bo. Now if only we could see it in the HOF! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:07 am 
Himself Fodder

I suppose #1 could be flexible. Hell, #2 could be flexible as well. :D

Yeah, there will be anywhere from just me to four players at Stadium that night. We sit in the side room to the immediate right of the front door in front of the big screen. So if you want to improve your average and a chance to beat up on that SPOTES punk, there's only one place to be. And Plano ain't it.

You might want to warn your work buddies about me first however.....

BO

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:19 pm 
Sir or Dame Postalot

One to four other players would be nice as I usually fly solo. I just threw out Plano as that's where we'll be staying.

My buddies put up with me...EGADS! :o Debating whether I want to forwarn them or just show up and let them get the full effect of the Bo experience :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the info Bo!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:32 pm 
Sir or Dame Postalot

Special thanks to Bo and Big T for their hospitality last Monday night and SIQ...most thankful to Bo for allowing me to play the legendary Golden boxes! A very nice set up they have at Stadium Cafe. I must say, it was nice playing as part of a team for SIQ. If you ever get a chance to play with Bo, go for it! He truly knows his stuff. Word of warning...stay out of his way when he precalls the next question and answer :lol: Another word of advice, if you join him, make sure you are there to play trivia...as this is something he doesn't take lightly!!!

Thanks again Bo!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:54 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

UCFHCY wrote:
If you ever get a chance to play with Bo, go for it! He truly knows his stuff. Word of warning...stay out of his way when he precalls the next question and answer :lol:

That advice will apply next month at Hooters Kiener Plz as well. :lol:

Co-Home Bar: Buffalo Wild Wings Edwardsville, IL and Time Out in St Louis, MO

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:03 pm 
Himself Fodder

UCFHCY wrote:
Special thanks to Bo and Big T for their hospitality last Monday night and SIQ...most thankful to Bo for allowing me to play the legendary Golden boxes! A very nice set up they have at Stadium Cafe. I must say, it was nice playing as part of a team for SIQ. If you ever get a chance to play with Bo, go for it! He truly knows his stuff. Word of warning...stay out of his way when he precalls the next question and answer :lol: Another word of advice, if you join him, make sure you are there to play trivia...as this is something he doesn't take lightly!!!

Thanks again Bo!

Glad you had a good time, hopefully your co-workers didn't think I was too psycho. Come back any time.

Enjoy those extra couple points per game for employing the Olympic Gambit in the future. Am still chortling over 1952 on the first question!

BO