New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Vegas Time
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:55 pm 
U > 100 * 2

It has been determined that I have to be in Vegas from the afternoon of 9 April til the wee hours of 13 April. :twisted: I hope to meet up with some of local Gurus. Don't have wheels but if someone would like to get together let me know. Otherwiise I will have to try Todd English P.U.B. a short walk from (by my standards) hotel. :roll:

Post subject: Re: Vegas Time
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:27 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Death Dealer wrote:
It has been determined that I have to be in Vegas from the afternoon of 9 April til the wee hours of 13 April. :twisted: I hope to meet up with some of local Gurus. Don't have wheels but if someone would like to get together let me know. Otherwiise I will have to try Todd English P.U.B. a short walk from (by my standards) hotel. :roll:

Jim,

Sorry I didn't get back with your PM earlier. I would normally be able to join you, but I don't think I will be able to this time. My friends play at a few other places Torrey Pines, Scooters, and BWW Las Vegas BLVD on various nights. I have a couple of reasons why I probably can't make an appearance; First, I am the primary caretaker of our young son while the wife is at work; Second, I am so pissed of with BT that I am refusing to play repeats or play at all (I haven't even stepped foot into a BT bar, and I really lke wings). For some stupid reason my friends continue to play so you should be able to join them at some point if you like, I will alert them of your presence.

Cheers,

Bobby

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:41 am 
U > 100 * 2

Bobby,
I know the babysitting thing, I'm doing it now for my friends. A 5, 6, 7 1/2 and 12 year old. It was extra fun during football season so I could do QB1 at the BWW down the street on the mobile app (Mommy works @ my Home Site Sundays during FB season). What can I say I'm a P+ whore. The little ones like pouching random #'s on my phone and seeing the different colors of the games. With the time start changes I miss a lot of the Primetime games now but it gives others a chance get on in-house boards which were cleared by the split.
My Air Force buddy on the trip has a Rental car so we might be able to get whatever site the others would like me to show at. It would still be nice to see you, if you like would to meet at a non-BT location. Hope you are enjoying the son, hope to see you this week.

Jim the Death Dealer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:59 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Jim,

The team will be out at Scooters for Showdown and stuff. If you see them tomorrow you can discuss where the rest of the week is heading. If not, I will pass along where the rest of the week.