New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Wallaby's Lenexa,KS
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:59 am 
Between Normal Sigmas. %!

I visited Wallaby's in Lenexa, KS on June 9th, 2012. It is a very comfortable and clean modern establishment with about 15 boxes. It's located in a modern stripmall/shopping center environment. JESSE and DOMINO are probably the most prominent players, but there are quite a few casual players there and the clientele is friendly and atractive. There is an outdoor patio where Buzztime may be played in the warmer months. The food is good and reasonably priced and the management seems BUZZTIME friendly. I had a great time there and I recommend it to all players pasing throught the KC Metro area.

Post subject: Re: Wallaby's Lenexa,KS
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:35 am 
Octogenarian

It was a heck of a lot of fun playing w/ trivia with CLIPPR (and later w/ DOMINO when we moved out to the patio) I actually got to Wallaby's early that day 1:30p local time and played w/ CLIPPR til he left at 1:00a local time and then closed the place down @ 2a local time resulting in 421 badges for the day (take that badge leaders :D......)

That was probably the most fun I had playing trivia since leaving a great group in the Kissimmee area in February...

CLIPPR, I hope you make it this way again, it'd be fun to do it again.....

"I Just Smoked Your @$$!!!" (Jes. 4:20)