New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 9:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Dallas in November
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:47 am 
Sir or Dame Postsalot

Heading to downtown Dallas in 3 weeks for the 50th anniversary of JFK assassination. Will be there Thursday 21st through Sunday morning the 24th.

I have been there 3 times previously poking around at the various assasination related locales, but the last time I was there was 25 years ago for the 25th anniversary. At that time there were several researchers around giving seminars and lectures in Dealey Plaza and at some of the local hotels, and I was fortunate enough to be able to attend a few of them. This time it sounds like the City is doing all it can to keep a lid on assassination/conspiracy type presentations thus I havent really heard yet how many, if any, of the more "famous" researchers will be around. Hopefully there will be some around sharing any new or updated information.

Even if not, it will be good to see the site once again, and quite possibly for the last time. The fetching Mrs. TNC has never seen the site before so it will be fun to be able to show her around as well while also indulging my passion for studying this important historical event.

I dont think we will be working in any trivia playing, and it doesnt look like on the site-finder there are even any places to play in downtown Dallas anyway.