New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 2:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Cleveland Rocks!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:33 pm 
Lord or Lady Postsalot

I will be in greater Cleveland September 11 and 12. Anyone playing on Friday night late? I am interested.

Thanks

Tiffany

Occassional Haunt - Jax Tavern, Forest Park, OH

And the answer is......4?? 42....the answer to life, the universe and everything

Post subject: Re: Cleveland Rocks!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:15 pm 
Lord or Lady Postsalot

September 11, 2001 changed everything and became a defining moment in our lives.

As a sign of the end times, on September 11, 2015, BIGDOG will be the designated driver. INATIF will be playing the part of Miss Daisy. If all goes to according to plan, INATIF will add 9 new sites to her substantial Buzztime portfolio of locations visited. BIGDOG will add 4 new sites. Who knows, we may make the board, but it will be a hell of a great ride.

Occassional Haunt - Jax Tavern, Forest Park, OH

And the answer is......4?? 42....the answer to life, the universe and everything

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:11 pm 
Centenarian

Hell has truly frozen over with me as designated driver. INATIF will be the designated drunk.
That's probably the only way I'll beat her head-to-head. You may see us on the boards, as we will have our alters ego playing. Tentative itinerary is Panini's in Independence OH, BWW in Brooklyn, Thirst and Ten in Middleburg Hts, Rivals in Middleburg Hts, Tony K's in Berea, Bullfrogs in North Ridgeville, Backdraft in North Olmsted,, BWW in Fairview Park and INATIF will wrap it up at Game On in Lakewood.
That's the west side. The East Side Tour may follow on 9/12.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:45 pm 
Centenarian

It looked like rain, so Morgan Freeman pulled the Packard over after Panini's in Independence, an aborted attempt at BWW in Brooklyn and Thirst and Ten with a final stop at Rivals in Middleburg Heights. Miss Daisy liked Rivals, so we played four Countdown games there, making the board a couple few times.
LILJOL's record of seven Buzztime sites in one day is safe for now.
Props to Rivals for good service, good food and a good tap selection, and at least as importantly a beer list with the alcohol content of all of their brews listed. We can't be too careful these days.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:45 pm 
Lord of Scaratings

bigdog216 wrote:
It looked like rain, so Morgan Freeman pulled the Packard over after Panini's in Independence, an aborted attempt at BWW in Brooklyn and Thirst and Ten with a final stop at Rivals in Middleburg Heights. Miss Daisy liked Rivals, so we played four Countdown games there, making the board a couple few times.
LILJOL's record of seven Buzztime sites in one day is safe for now.
Props to Rivals for good service, good food and a good tap selection, and at least as importantly a beer list with the alcohol content of all of their brews listed. We can't be too careful these days.

Heck, I've done more than seven in a day. MiniYoda loved to go to one place or another every half hour and move on. On the Old Scaratings, I believe Cloudy said they hit 11 or 12 once (I passed after only one marathon).