New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: O'Quigley's Seafood Steamer and Oyster Sports Bar Destin, FL
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:54 am 
Lord of Scaratings

Visited a couple of afternoons over the last week. I think they had 15 of the blue boxes, but out of reach behind the bar so couldn't be sure.

Had a good time during happy hours, some reasonably priced beer and good Grouper. Lots of snowbird specials available. Played with the wife against a few locals who scored fairly well, we got a few bar top 20s.

Pleasant, clean place with families present, all of which the wife appreciated. I would certainly visit again.

Post subject: Re: O'Quigley's Seafood Steamer and Oyster Sports Bar Destin
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:17 pm 
Lightning II

I've been to O'Quigleys a couple times. It's a good place to play in the Destin area. for a while I was the only player but eventually the regulars arrived. They are very welcoming to visitors and the food was good.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:51 am 
Lord of Scaratings

I returned after a two year Covid influenced absence to O'Quigley's. Got Scar and Muadib out of the "no stats as hasn't played in the last 6 months" category. The wife played Muadib as her Bigdog handle doesn't appear playable and emails to BT haven't seen a response.

First game out the old blue Playmaker answered 2 questions then went dark. Oh, yes, I remember this !

When I asked for another box the fellow told me they should be getting the tablets in 3 to 4 weeks.

Played CD during the Chiefs Bengals game. Was rusty and slow, plus I had a good shot with a playoff fantasy team with 5 players going so I wasn't very attentive. I could hear Cloudy scolding me from the Trivia Afterlife.

A player WEEBOK from homesite in South Padre Island logged on, and we had 4 boxes going for most of the games. Most games we were on the boards at 10th-15th range.

Was good to play again, saw some familiar names.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:07 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Nice to see a long time BT bar is still up and running and actually spending money to upgrade.

As for Bigdog trying to get her handle working again, I suggest going to the BT Facebook page, then send a private message to BT. That’s the only thing being monitored these days. Emails to the general BT address are 100% no good. She might also try logging into the BT website then doing a password reset or something.

Good luck.

LET'S GO ....Caps and Os!!!!