New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Lunchtime Trivia Integrity Issue ?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:55 am 
Lotsa Posta

lewser wrote:
You got more problems with Arizona, start with that cheating fucknut ROGUE, and whatever handle he decides to run. ROGUE has been doing this for YEARS. I want to kick his ass.

There is also a handle coming out of the Phoenix area lately as 'FLEWSR'. I wonder if they're related.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:01 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Gogetem wrote:
lewser wrote:
You got more problems with Arizona, start with that cheating fucknut ROGUE, and whatever handle he decides to run. ROGUE has been doing this for YEARS. I want to kick his ass.

There is also a handle coming out of the Phoenix area lately as 'FLEWSR'. I wonder if they're related.

Same bag o douche. He is a fucking idiot.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:04 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

lewser wrote:
Gogetem wrote:
lewser wrote:

Same bag o douche. He is a fucking idiot.

Apt usage of "bag o douche"...EGADS!!!

Thinking the same thing of docwho out of SC who is iPhoning to get P+Ps from different sites.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:32 am 
Lord or Lady Postsalot

Buzztime finally fixed the problem here in AZ. The issue was time zones at certain locations. AZ does not observe daylight savings time. Some of the sites must have been set to either mountain or pacific time, and not AZ time, so for half of the year the games would start an hour earlier, but only at some locations. So a certain person would come into my home site and play as an anonymous player and play 4 games then beat feet to the nearest location on a different time zone. The games would repeat and the player would get all perfect scores. Now all AZ locations are on the same schedule, and you will notice there are not many perfect scores from said player. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:50 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

mudee wrote:
Buzztime finally fixed the problem here in AZ. The issue was time zones at certain locations. AZ does not observe daylight savings time. Some of the sites must have been set to either mountain or pacific time, and not AZ time, so for half of the year the games would start an hour earlier, but only at some locations. So a certain person would come into my home site and play as an anonymous player and play 4 games then beat feet to the nearest location on a different time zone. The games would repeat and the player would get all perfect scores. Now all AZ locations are on the same schedule, and you will notice there are not many perfect scores from said player. :ugeek:

Well, still a lil more than enough to be more than a lil irritating. :roll:

With respect to the general difficulty of Lunchtime Trivia, seems like some days and games are more difficult than others, which makes them no more so than either Countdown or The Late Shift.

<--805 NTN Buzztime sites visited as of 11/13/2018...

F CUBS!!!!! FBOSOX!!!!!

FPDRES!!!!! FCHGRS!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:50 pm 
Lord or Lady Postsalot

I agree liljol, there are days I wish I hadn't logged in and played lunchtime (or short attention span trivia as I call it :shock: ), but other days it goes pretty well. Countdown on the other hand, I cant remember how many times I have had 9K or 10K after the second set and ended up with 11K at the end. The 3rd round blues can be frustrating sometimes.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:36 pm 
Himself Fodder

mudee wrote:

http://www.buzztime.com/profile?pid=243 ... tp=av&d=88
http://www.buzztime.com/profile?pid=125 ... tp=av&d=88
http://www.buzztime.com/profile?pid=317 ... tp=av&d=88

3 of the top 6 averages, but not really seeing as how almost all of the top 15 are bogus.

He's a hack, a prick, but you played with him during the Smartest Bar competition. And strangely enough, the location couldn't even make it to the finals seeing as how the questions were not repeats. Who would have thought?