New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Librty
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:41 pm 

Greetings all! I've been playing NTN/Buzztime for a long, loonnng, time. I registered this handle the first week that Players Plus was available at the BW3 in the Forest Fair Mall in Cincinnati (Fairfield), OH. That location has now moved, and the mall itself has been remodeled and renamed. I never reallocated my handle to another bar simply because I'm never in any given bar long enough to call it "home".

Post subject: Re: Librty
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:17 pm 
Lord or Lady Postsalot

We had the pleasure of hearing this story in person last night at the Concert Pub, where Woody/LIBRTY joined us during his visit to Houston. Although a blown Pyramid and splits on the final left us in 12th place on SD, and we didn't so much struggle as stumble our way through BB, he gave good answers. I hope he had as much fun playing with us as we did with him, and that we'll see him again if he comes back this way.

Brooke/AARDVK/KRIEM

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:32 pm 
Golden Tee Master

Librty wrote:
Greetings all! I've been playing NTN/Buzztime for a long, loonnng, time. I registered this handle the first week that Players Plus was available at the BW3 in the Forest Fair Mall in Cincinnati (Fairfield), OH. That location has now moved, and the mall itself has been remodeled and renamed. I never reallocated my handle to another bar simply because I'm never in any given bar long enough to call it "home".

Forest Fair Mall brings back memories. I played trivia there in the 90's at some big bar that I don't even remember the name. Played several years at the tri-county Fridays before I moved to Louisville. Many good times and friends long gone. Librty you certainly have plenty of places to play trivia in Cincinnati. I
miss those days. Louisville suxs when it comes to trivia locations. :cry:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:56 pm 
Golden Tee Master

Ok, I remember the name now. O'Malley's Sports Pub. Was a big place when it opened. But, like Forest Fair Mall it died. I also remember Cheyenne Cattle Co and Bourbon Street. Been years since I visited that mall. Hear there is not much left. Too bad, guess Bargo's was too much for them. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:50 am 

Yes, I had a great time at Concert this week! Thanks for the warm welcome, Aardvk. Not sure when I'll be back in Houston, but you're definitely on my short list. :)

Cards, in addition to the BW3, Forest Fair had that whole "Nightclub Wing" thing going on. I know some of the BW3 group occasionally went over there to play at the place that also had Karaoke on Tuesday nights.