New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Two new Hillbillyville Sites: Morgantown
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:42 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

According to the BT site state rankings, it looks like Morgantown WV is getting two new sites at both of the Boston Beanery locations, downtown and on the Evansdale campus. The down town location is just across the street from the downtown BWW and a block away from McClaffery's, making for three BT locations in two minutes walking distance from each other and the Hotel Morgan, too.

These give Mo-town six BT locations, including my home away from home site, Tanner's Tavern & the new BWW close to the football stadium.

The Beanery has good food & a decent selection of beers, plus mixed drinks. Non-smoking, as all Motown bars are now.

Post subject: Re: Two new Hillbillyville Sites: Morgantown
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:14 pm 
Lord or Lady Postsalot

tiefly wrote:
According to the BT site state rankings, it looks like Morgantown WV is getting two new sites at both of the Boston Beanery locations, downtown and on the Evansdale campus. The down town location is just across the street from the downtown BWW and a block away from McClaffery's, making for three BT locations in two minutes walking distance from each other and the Hotel Morgan, too.

These give Mo-town six BT locations, including my home away from home site, Tanner's Tavern & the new BWW close to the football stadium.

The Beanery has good food & a decent selection of beers, plus mixed drinks. Non-smoking, as all Motown bars are now.

Need to do another roadie

Occassional Haunt - Jax Tavern, Forest Park, OH

And the answer is......4?? 42....the answer to life, the universe and everything

Post subject: Re: Two new Hillbillyville Sites: Morgantown
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:58 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

teverett wrote:
tiefly wrote:

Need to do another roadie

I'm more than happy to host/accompany some folks if they want to do a 6 site BT tour of Mo-town. Just don't make it a WVU football weekend. I run away to Lake Erie to steelhead fish on thise weekends.