New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Lou, Ky TGIF bartender on Millionaire
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 11:00 am 
Octogenarian

I was watching Who Wants to be a Millionaire yesterday here in OVERLAND PARK, KS and who do I see playing....Jeremy Roe, my fave bartender from TGI Friday's, Linn Station Rd. (a moment of silence please) I normally fast forward through millionaire on my DVR pausing to read the questions and anser the question (I find something about Meredith Viera very annoying and can't tolerate watching her, so I FF and pause)

When Millionaire began yesterday (air date here in KS 5-20-11)it was preceded by a special weather report which I sped through and when I looked up I went "THAT'S JEREMY FROM FRIDAY'S"....so I rewound it at slowe speed, saw close up of his fiancee in audience (whom he was only dating when I left Louisiville) then I saw his name pop up on screen "Jeremy Roe, Lou, KY" I missed his intro by Meredith b/c of weather report, but it was for sure him.

Jeremy did very well, although he only played about 5 questions. He missed a question about Condoleeza Rice (which I knew, and was willing my answer through the TV) so he only won the $1,000 minimum. But he did seem to have a good time, telling Meredith it was their first time in NYC and they had seen Jake Gyllenhall on the streets.

I t was nice seeing an old friend on TV....if you see him around in Louisville, let him know Jesse watched him on Millionaire and was pulling for him.

"I Just Smoked Your @$$!!!" (Jes. 4:20)

Post subject: Re: Lou, Ky TGIF bartender on Millionaire
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 11:27 pm 
U > 100 * 2

Wait, that show is still on?

Post subject: "Jeremy is a genius"...
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 11:55 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

"Jeremy is a genius" was a chant that I started at Friday's, every time he fed the team right answers, from the bartenders' side of the bar. Jeremy was phenomenal. It's too bad that he didn't win the million dollars. :cry: He is a good guy, and I might have been able to borrow some money from him, if he had.

p.s. Jeremy, if you are listening, go to medical school, as you once told me you planned to do. It's not too late yet, and I've got a feeling that you would be a wonderful doctor.

p.p.s. Becoming a doctor will more than likely get you that million bucks you missed on TV this week, and a lot more over the years... :D

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 1:45 am 
Himself Fodder

Jethro wrote:
Wait, that show is still on?

Sort of. They used up the top talent pool long ago and have been struggling for some time now. 8-)

BO

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:07 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

With current host Meredith Viera "retiring" from Today due to her hubby's illiness, wonder if she doing the same on "Millionare"? Need younger blood the......Wait Buzztime trying to attract younger blood, but is that working? NOOOOO!!!!! LMAO

Co-Home Bar: Buffalo Wild Wings Edwardsville, IL and Time Out in St Louis, MO