New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: New Trivia Bar in Louisville
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:19 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

W B Tanaka wrote:
lewser wrote:
BUD wrote:
GOD in Salisbury MD at BWW won Wed SIX east bar score a few days ago. He was basically solo. BEA was there, sort of, mostly talking with a friend, didn't help with any answers...he says. GOD had the top 5 boxes there so I'd give it to him.

Where did he say Hard Times? I swear you start typing your 8 pages of response without reading what he wrote. I will repeat this for you, GOD in Salisbury, MD NOT Gaithesburg. I swear you are more concerned with your message that you don't pay attention to the actual details. Just to the record I won the newspaper game on Monday twice this year, but that doesn't matter does it?

I merely responded with respect to the site where BUD had played the game in question, given that he was describing the game in detail with respect to who was there and how much help the known second serious player had provided.

Too subtle for you, LEWSER? Let me be blunt:

BUD wasn't there, and AT LEAST two players were logged in. IT'S NOT SOLO.

It gets worse...Bobby points out your illogical thinking and you still want to shit all over a solo win again??
Let me explain what GOD texted me again...BEA was busy talking the entire game and was not even reading any of the questions. OK.

LET'S GO ....Caps and Os!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:33 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

WB TANAKA wrote:
lewser wrote:
So, I guess my victory with me running 6 boards on the Monday game earlier this year doesn't count as a solo victory, because others were logged in?

If the six accounts are known to be yours by others, there's a presumption that you're playing them all.

BEA isn't GOD's account, BEA usually teams with GOD, and BEA scored 45,773...a score suggesting a distraction, if in company with 62,000 scores, but presence and assistance for most of the game.

Furthermore, GOD does play alone enough that we have a record of his scores in the past six months with and without BEA...candidly, although he's cracked top ten apparently solo, he's always been well back of the leaders 'til this past week.

But congratulations on your Monday victory in whatever game. I don't believe for a moment those who belittle all West scores--I'm sure that you did an absolutely great job. Kudos. Well done. Superb! Fantastic!

Bill, there was no assistance for the game according to GOD. If you wish to dispute this I can give you his phn. number so you can discuss your doubts about his skill at trivia.

GOD did do better this game than other past games compared to the leaders..possibly because BEA wasn't distracting him from the correct answers for once. :lol:

GOD has put up many solo 5 box bar wins over the years maybe not in SIX till last week but certainly in CD, BT and others.
Bobby has done it, BO has done it, Bill (megumi) has done it, Spotes and many others who I can't recall at the moment (my apologies to them) have as well. Just accept that fact.

LET'S GO ....Caps and Os!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:30 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

BUD wrote:
Bill, there was no assistance for the game according to GOD. If you wish to dispute this I can give you his phn. number so you can discuss your doubts about his skill at trivia.

GOD did do better this game than other past games compared to the leaders..possibly because BEA wasn't distracting him from the correct answers for once. :lol:

GOD has put up many solo 5 box bar wins over the years maybe not in SIX till last week but certainly in CD, BT and others.
Bobby has done it, BO has done it, Bill (megumi) has done it, Spotes and many others who I can't recall at the moment (my apologies to them) have as well. Just accept that fact.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:46 pm 
Himself Fodder

One of my teammates made a few clear coasters for us using that cartoon and I still use it!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:36 pm 
Lord or Lady Postsalot

Bill, several years ago you would see GOD's name at the top of the leaderboard a LOT. I think the site close to him got rid of trivia and his play was severely reduced. I played with him in West Virginia about 4 years ago and I have no doubt he is capable of a solo Gold in SIX.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:54 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Tolle wrote:
Bill, several years ago you would see GOD's name at the top of the leaderboard a LOT. I think the site close to him got rid of trivia and his play was severely reduced. I played with him in West Virginia about 4 years ago and I have no doubt he is capable of a solo Gold in SIX.

Hells bells, I've been seeing GOD at or near the top of leader boards for years. Image

<--805 NTN Buzztime sites visited as of 11/13/2018...

F CUBS!!!!! FBOSOX!!!!!

FPDRES!!!!! FCHGRS!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:57 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

liljol wrote:
Tolle wrote:

Hells bells, I've been seeing GOD at or near the top of leader boards for years. Image

Besides God I remember, I remember someone from Canada that was all over the boards.

" Don't look back, The bastards might be gaining on you." - Satchel Paige

Frank

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:00 pm 
Himself Fodder

FrankC wrote:
Besides God I remember, I remember someone from Canada that was all over the boards.

Not in premium games assuming you're talking about DAVETV.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:04 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

-BO- wrote:
FrankC wrote:

Not in premium games assuming you're talking about DAVETV.

Yes, you are right.

" Don't look back, The bastards might be gaining on you." - Satchel Paige

Frank

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:55 pm 
Sir or Dame Postsalot

BUD wrote:
WB TANAKA wrote:
BUD wrote:
GOD in Salisbury MD at BWW won Wed SIX east bar score a few days ago. He was basically solo. BEA was there, sort of, mostly talking with a friend, didn't help with any answers...he says. GOD had the top 5 boxes there so I'd give it to him.

There were 13 boxes in play at Hard Times Germantown last Wednesday, eight over 60,000 and all over 44,000:

http://www.buzztime.com/site/23425/game ... 1023170000

That's really not "basically solo." Furthermore, the site was only fifth in the east:

http://www.buzztime.com/players/bt_hof_ ... view=sites

BUD, I know your perception...but it's nowhere near a solo number one from the looks of the stats.

Come on Bill, really? Were you that confused that you mistook Salisbury MD for Germantown MD? I thought you were pretty handy with maps? And Hardtimes for a BWW?

I know full well Hardtimes was 5th East last Wed. We play a live trivia game at the same time as SIX so we do miss or are slow on a few SIX questions. Still 5th isn't bad. We saw BWW Salisbury at #1, after live trivia I texted GOD to congratulate him and he filled me in on the game.

What it clearly says above is that GOD, not BUD or any other Hardtimes handles, but GOD had a solo multi box win in East SIX.
BEA was there at the BWW talking with a non BT playing friend and BEA offered NO answers at all. (clearly stated above) But did half heatedly push whatever button GOD told her to push, not doing that very well because she was not paying attention to the game.

So, I don't understand why you would think I didn't know what I was talking about...that was pretty rude on your part. Then for you to get the wrong bar and cite the wrong stats like I was just lying is bewildering.

GOD had a solo bar score win, even you can't take that away from him. GOD will punish you for such Blasphemy. :mrgreen:

No, I don't make such mistakes...if LEWSER hadn't jumped in, however, it would've set up the, "Oh, I'm sorry...I'd thought you were there" line, cutting myself down for my idiocy at the same time as making my key point: this is the ONLY possible solo victory in Six for six months, and his running mate had a score beating 80% of the nation...not a "talked on the game all game" score. Given how narrow the margin was that night, I remain unconvinced. But I'd've set myself up for teasing by you, rather than just out-and-out saying "BS, he wasn't solo, BEA was there."

Rude? Your call. By the standards of this Board, especially in this thread directed at me, it seems rather tame. But I'll try to avoid upsetting you on this Board, or meeting you in person in the future, lest I trouble you again. Take care.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:25 pm 
Lord or Lady Postsalot

***realized how off topic this thread has gotten and have moved my post***

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6