New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: New Trivia Bar in Louisville
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:14 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Mr. Obvious wrote:
:lol: I only heard about this posting recently, and it has taken a few weeks to be 'approved' (thank you BTW), to post here but i am laughing my azz off at a bunch a IDIOTS who are trashing a guy, (a DAMN good guy at that) when your not sure he even did this. SHAME ON YOU BOB (cards) for releasing his name in a private email when you HAD NO CLUE. Do us all a favor BOB, DON'T QUIT your day job. Your sleuth skills are WORSE than your assessment skills of college basketball players. Remember, your the guy that said Peyton Siva was a 'MUCH' better player than John Wall. I have laughed about 120 MILLION times at that one, oh BTW that's what John Walls new contract with the Wizards was for..... $120,000,000.....LMFAO!!!!!!!!

I'm guessing that you think TEDDY 'BILGEWATER' is a better quarterback than.. Johnny Football or even Peyton Manning????

I am shocked that some of you are so quick to throw FSHMAN under the bus 'assuming' he was the guy.... I WAS the GUY, I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY..... No I am not one of you snobby elitist trivia players who hacked the system. I was just having a little fun with FSHMAN while he tried to figure out how this was happening. (It drove him crazy...btw). The fun had no impact on ANYTHING any of you guys in this thread are talking about. It had NO IMPACT on your precious National Bar RANKINGS or your tournament trivia contests. All you did was trash a guy who 'WAS' to some of you...a friend. This is such petty BS to call a guy names when you DON'T KNOW HIM and you've never played trivia with him. To call the guy an "enormous fucking douche bag"... well your just trailer park trash pal, SMH, I can see where you got YOUR name from.

FSHMAN is one of the most decent people I have ever met in my lifetime. I consider him a BEST friend. He has served this country proudly, he treats people like HE wants to be treated and has more class in his little toe than you MORONS trashing him on here. Anytime you trivia elitists in this thread want to play heads up with FSHMAN, bring your money, I'll back him for any amount you can carry on an airplane or load in your trunk. It is good though, Scar and Cloudy, that you guys have enough class not to trash someone that considers you 'his' good friend, but i'm not surprised at all by this. You both are good peeps. As for the REST OF YOU....GET A FUCKING LIFE....

As his financial backer and trivia barker, ya'll should do a tour of trivia sites with your bago'douche...er money.

My trailer sits off to the left of my BT site, where I patiently sit, waiting to get a life. And for the record, I guess I don't need class, since I don't have a little toe.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:18 am 
King or Queen Postsalot

Mr Obvious,

"YOU'RE" as goofy as many of the other players in "YOUR" area and probably as good at trivia as "YOU ARE" at spelling.

Is there something in the water around Louisville that just cranks out such a high number of crackpots, weirdos and unibomber types? Ohhh..right.. it's in Kentucky...that answers it. :lol:

Who is this new crackpot that has risen to the top of the Louisville nutty list with only 1 post?

Ya'll need to get out of there like SCAR did or at least buy bottled water and put some tin foil inside "YOUR" hats to keep the NSA away.

LET'S GO ....Caps and Os!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:43 pm 
Cuboctahedral Faces

BUD wrote:
Mr Obvious,

"YOU'RE" as goofy as many of the other players in "YOUR" area and probably as good at trivia as "YOU ARE" at spelling.

Is there something in the water around Louisville that just cranks out such a high number of crackpots, weirdos and unibomber types? Ohhh..right.. it's in Kentucky...that answers it. :lol:

Who is this new crackpot that has risen to the top of the Louisville nutty list with only 1 post?

Ya'll need to get out of there like SCAR did or at least buy bottled water and put some tin foil inside "YOUR" hats to keep the NSA away.

Thank you Bud for such an elegant response. I did not know you were Conan the Grammerian, (oh BTW I misspeled it on porpoise).

I am not gonna lower myself to argue with you and your cutting remarks about the moonshine water drinking morons in the state of KY. You've OBVIOUSLY been here too many times.

Redacted by Scar to remove personal attacks.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:41 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Mr. Obvious wrote:
BUD wrote:
Mr Obvious,

Thank you Bud for such an elegant response. I did not know you were Conan the Grammerian, (oh BTW I misspeled it on porpoise).

I am not gonna lower myself to argue with you and your cutting remarks about the moonshine water drinking morons in the state of KY. You've OBVIOUSLY been here too many times. I do feel sorry for you though....your beloved Redskins now have to change their name. I have the inside scoop for you....You will now be the
'Washington FORESKINS'. And I have nominated YOU for the team mascot you fucking DICKHEAD in a turtleneck...

You're funny!

Of course, as a teacher of special needs children, I can relate to your humor/mindset.

BTW--what's up with the sports references from a state without a professional team, other than the paid basketball players at U of L & the Wildcats.

Oh, you DID lower yourself to argue with BUD.

That's ok, tho, because you're funny!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:48 pm 
Cuboctahedral Faces

Thank you Tie, and my initial remarks were never pointed your direction. My friend Fshman said you were a good guy to play triv with so that's good enough for me.

Last edited by Mr. Obvious on Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:03 pm 
Cuboctahedral Faces

The sports references go way back to a time when Cars made one of the most ridiculous comments to me. When John Wall and Peyton Siva were incoming freshmen at their respective universities he made the comment to me about Peyton being A LOT better than John Wall. I simply looked at him and said "you're (< hope I got that right for the grammar police) "you're OUTSIDE your mind".
He hasn't spoken to me since. I'm sure he's drinking the UL dirty birds coolade now since his team is doing so well. I just always try to give 'LIL' BROTHER as much crap as I can. All they talk about is how dirty John Calipari is......and now the TRUE turds are floating to the top if the bowl. Sans....UL football with maybe the dirtiest, cheatenist, lyinigst football coach (Uncle Clint Hurtt), in the history of college football.......and UL decides to keep him as coach...more later

Last edited by Mr. Obvious on Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:41 pm 
Lord of Scaratings

Well welcome aboard Mr. O !

Yes, I refused to throw Fshman under the bus, many times have I posted here that he is my friend first. That's enough for me, and I am tired of posting what a fine trivia player he is and getting the comments back, so I have kind of hunkered back on that part.

I must say your first post made an intial impression !

Fshman also played with Bud when he first met tiefly back when we went to the first WVBTO and we all had a good time, even those sitting next to Jesse :)

Good luck with your Cats this year should be interesting.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:11 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

BUD wrote:
Mr Obvious,

Can you find the misspelled word in the above paragraph?

I keep wanting to refer to our new poster as "Obviousman." :lol: And I can already envision his avatar for the forum. 8-)

-- RWM

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:06 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Mr. Obvious wrote:
BUD wrote:
Mr Obvious,

I am not gonna lower myself to argue with you and your cutting remarks about the moonshine water drinking morons in the state of KY. You've OBVIOUSLY been here too many times..

You were expecting an elegant response after that rambling, degrading, maniacal first post of yours???

Redacted by Scar to remove personal attacks.

Scott seems to know you and welcomed you here, not sure why, but I will leave it to him to deal with your deficient mental issues.

See you on the boards tonight, if you even play trivia after lunchtime. Why don't you bring Fishman with you and see if you can get on the boards after 6pm?

LET'S GO ....Caps and Os!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:47 pm 
Golden Tee Master

I stopped wasting my time on Catfan a few years ago. He likes to spread crap. Please go back and read the thread from the beginning before you make statements about me. I wonder do you still go around telling people I am gay. You are such a wonderful person to be around. I think it best that Dante shuts this thread down.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:59 pm 
Golden Tee Master

Catfan talked about a private message I sent. I have no problem posting it here word for word. At the time I thought it might be Fshman but never said it was for sure.

Pretty sure it is Fshman, but he plays a lot with Catfan. It has to be one of those two. There are two XXXMEN accounts. He plays under CAESAR and PHOENX. Not sure what the deal is, but there is a ton of golds being won under these accounts. Work takes me out of town and I rarely play in Louisville these days. Been at least six months since I last played with Fshman. He really is a good player and not a bad guy to play trivia with. Never figured out why he has to pull this crap.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:10 pm 
Lord of Scaratings

Mr. Obvious wrote:
BUD wrote:
Mr Obvious,

I am not gonna lower myself to argue with you and your cutting remarks about the moonshine water drinking morons in the state of KY. You've OBVIOUSLY been here too many times. I do feel sorry for you though...

Well, Mr. Obvious we do try to run a civil board. Curse words in general don't bother me; we do ask that you don't use them in conjunction with attacking other members. Which brings up another point, in that we ask folks in general not to attack or disparage one another.

Defend Fshman all you want, and bring up any points or allegations about him or others if you want to, but please let's try to be civil.

I know what good friends y'all are and I know there are points in his defense, so I took your initial posts with a grain of salt, but I would appreciate it if you could work with me on that.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:19 pm 
Cuboctahedral Faces

scar wrote:
Mr. Obvious wrote:
BUD wrote:
Mr Obvious,

Is there something in the water around Louisville that just cranks out such a high number of crackpots, weirdos and
unibomber types? Ohhh..right.. it's in Kentucky...that answers it. :lol:

I am not gonna lower myself to argue with you and your cutting remarks about the moonshine water drinking morons in the state of KY. You've OBVIOUSLY been here too many times. I do feel sorry for you though.......

Well, Mr. Obvious we do try to run a civil board. Curse words in general don't bother me; we do ask that you don't use them in conjunction with attacking other members. Which brings up another point, in that we ask folks in general not to attack or disparage one another.

Defend Fshman all you want, and bring up any points or allegations about him or others if you want to, but please let's try to be civil.

I know what good friends y'all are and I know there are points in his defense, so I took your initial posts with a grain of salt, but I would appreciate it if you could work with me on that.

No problem Scar, please go read my post in the other thread.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:25 pm 
Cuboctahedral Faces

cards wrote:
I stopped wasting my time on Catfan a few years ago. He likes to spread crap. Please go back and read the thread from the beginning before you make statements about me. I wonder do you still go around telling people I am gay. You are such a wonderful person to be around. I think it best that Dante shuts this thread down.

Bob , please don't try to change the subject.
I NEVER....EVER told anyone you were GAY.....EVER..If someone told you I said that then shame on them for lying to you, BUT shame on you for not coming to me and asking me about it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:00 pm 
Himself Fodder

So what's up with the following?

Here is the site of many of FSHMAN's handles as well as everybody's new friend MROBVS/CATFAN. http://www.buzztime.com/site/24161

Take notice of the first player CAESAR(FSHMAN) who shows 796 games played, 121 gold medals, 2 silver, and 3 bronze. However when you click on his player profile (http://www.buzztime.com/profile?pid=14909450) the numbers now show only 10 golds, 1 silver, and 1 bronze in addition to only 93 games of CD and 30 of LS.

There are also small differences in the accounts of FDUBYA and NUFSED, also both FSHMAN boxes.

So something odd is happening, whether it's a BT snafu or yet another FSHMAN system gambit remains to be seen.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:24 pm 
Sir or Dame Postsalot

-BO- wrote:

Here is the site of many of FSHMAN's handles as well as everybody's new friend MROBVS/CATFAN. http://www.buzztime.com/site/24161

Take notice of the first player CAESAR(FSHMAN) who shows 796 games played, 121 gold medals, 2 silver, and 3 bronze. However when you click on his player profile (http://www.buzztime.com/profile?pid=14909450) the numbers now show only 10 golds, 1 silver, and 1 bronze in addition to only 93 games of CD and 30 of LS.

There are also small differences in the accounts of FDUBYA and NUFSED, also both FSHMAN boxes.

So something odd is happening, whether it's a BT snafu or yet another FSHMAN system gambit remains to be seen.

Good points, BO.

As an aside, the account's Recent Activity includes nine LT games--four of the nine perfect--none of which show on the six month record of games played.

Does anybody know if a game restarted by manager function shows on recent activity and shows on site totals but falls off six-month totals by account?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:49 pm 
Himself Fodder

WB TANAKA wrote:
Good points, BO.

As an aside, the account's Recent Activity includes nine LT games--four of the nine perfect--none of which show on the six month record of games played.

Does anybody know if a game restarted by manager function shows on recent activity and shows on site totals but falls off six-month totals by account?

By adding the LTT game code we can see there are tons of games there. http://www.buzztime.com/profile?pid=149 ... tp=gh&d=88

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:37 am 
Lord of Scaratings

Mr. Obvious wrote:

I appreciate that. All of you guys are my friends, and that is more important to me than trivia by far.

I have met quite a few of our posters here, and I consider them to be friends too.

As a matter of fact, I usually refer to posters that I haven't had the personal pleasure of meeting as "Friends I Just Haven't Met Yet".

So, I hope everybody would treat my current and future friends nicely. Thanks for all that do.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:14 am 
Golden Tee Master

scar wrote:
Mr. Obvious wrote:

I appreciate that. All of you guys are my friends, and that is more important to me than trivia by far.

I have met quite a few of our posters here, and I consider them to be friends too.

As a matter of fact, I usually refer to posters that I haven't had the personal pleasure of meeting as "Friends I Just Haven't Met Yet".

So, I hope everybody would treat my current and future friends nicely. Thanks for all that do.

Scar, the high standards you hold is one of the things I have admired about you.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:17 am 
Lord of Scaratings

cards wrote:
scar wrote:
Mr. Obvious wrote:

Scar, the high standards you hold is one of the things I have admired about you.

Thanks Bob, I appreciate that.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:36 pm 
Lotsa Posta

Unfortunately, I have no choice but to break my promise of not posting on this site. I feel I must respond to a message.

In an earlier post which has since been erased by Scar, Mr. Obvious said:
-------------------
And he has the balls to throw insinuations at Fshman?????? Sorry buddy, I reached my limit. I hope Fshman doesn't see Yoda for a while. Even though I'm 6' 1" 285# ex college linebacker, I'm not sure I could hold him off of him...
-------------------

It amazes me that someone who considers himself an adult would result to the same cyber-bullying shown by 6th graders. REALLY? You have to resort to verbal threats about your stature and that you would not prevent someone from attacking me? I have NEVER shown any hint of violence toward anyone at trivia. The worst I've ever done is a high-five loud enough to scare three months out of the life of the bar tender. I've never seen FSHMAN hint at violence, so what makes you think he would come after me? Are you suggesting you will make him come over and attack me? Am I looking at a 2 against 1 bar fight? Although I consider this matter closed, I do take your threat VERY seriously.

I play trivia once every two months with Cloudy when he comes in from New York. I go out on date-night with my wife every other week, and most of those times we play trivia at one of three different places (Old Chicago Stoneybrook, 30Red and Bungalow Joe's). On the rare chance that you and I are at the same place and time, let it be said publicly:

1) I do expect a beating from you and FSHMAN, but at trivia, as each of you alone are far better at trivia than my wife and I are together.
2) I expect you to not make any verbal contact with me. If you ignore this request, I will do what I can to ensure that my date with my wife is uninterrupted, which includes asking you to leave my table, asking the staff and owner to escort you away, and me leaving the facility.
3) Should you resort to any physical contact, I will do all I can to end things quickly. Again I will resort to all non-violent methods to end a confrontation, but will resort to whatever it takes to be left alone. And for the record, it's not the size of the dog in the fight, Mr. Ex-Football Player, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:50 pm 
Himself Fodder

-BO- wrote:

Today the account is showing more accurate numbers, an oddity or hack to be sure but it's gotten to the point that nobody really acknowledges his scores anyway.

Post subject: Now to try to get this thread back on topic once again.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:55 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Now to try to get this thread back on topic once again.

I'm concerned that "30 Red" may be dropping Buzztime trivia, if they haven't already done so. Does anyone know what's going on with trivia there? :?

Post subject: Re: Now to try to get this thread back on topic once again.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:12 pm 
Himself Fodder

Cloudy wrote:
Now to try to get this thread back on topic once again.

I'm concerned that "30 Red" may be dropping Buzztime trivia, if they haven't already done so. Does anyone know what's going on with trivia there? :?

Never mind regarding 30 Red, I was initially in error.

And this thread is on topic, it's about the goings on in Louisville. If you want these discussions about certain players to stop then I suggest urging them to stop their nefarious little games.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:58 am 
Golden Tee Master

-BO- wrote:
-BO- wrote:

Today the account is showing more accurate numbers, an oddity or hack to be sure but it's gotten to the point that nobody really acknowledges his scores anyway.

Today the numbers are off again on the CAESAR and FDUBYA accounts. Very strange.
To those that are narrow minded. I am not "trashing" FSHMAN with this post. :P

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next