New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: SCAR's welcome home party...
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:19 pm 
King or Queen Postsalot

Last night SCAR had a homecoming party at Buffalo Wild Wings in the Highlands area on Bardstown Road in Louisville. There was a great turnout to welcome him back to the "Falls City"...!

I'm going to try to remember all who were there. Here is the best that my old and failing memory can come up with:

Fishman
Boston
YODA
DHB
Cloudy
Tim
SILLE
DANTE
Kate (DANTE's fiancée)
A guy named Dave (Whom I didn't know)
Bad Bobby (Richer)
CYA
and of course SCAR

(WATSON was going to be there too, until he realized that he had tickets to the U of L football game that night.)

It was great to see SCAR again, and everyone had a wonderful time talking about old times, giving man hugs, and doing damn well on Buzztime Trivia. We chugged down more brewskis than I can count. If you were playing trivia somewhere last night, I think you should be impressed by how well this congregation of beer swilling old farts did on national rankings, with many #1's and #2's, as well as being in the top 20 on just about every game. After the U of L football game ended in a decisive victory, there were more man hugs, and we all departed.

It was a wonderful time. However, it was sad also, because it was a brief flashback to a time of friendship and trivia glory that for us will never be again. :(