New Scaratings

Welcome to the new Scaratings
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: New Buzztime Location in Dayton, OH
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:13 am 
Nonagenarian

With all of the news of sites closing and some of the BWW stores dropping Buzztime, figured it would be nice to post a new location. Elsa's added a new store in the Dayton area and is live on Buzztime as of yesterday.

Post subject: Re: New Buzztime Location in Dayton, OH
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:56 am 
Centenarian

Thankyou so much for the information,Brutus.Buzztime should develop other markets beside BWW.They should get to places where loyal customers go frequently and provide support from beginning to develop a loyal player base.I like places where there is ambience,good menus and folks that want to play trivia.Well run neighborhood venues are awesome.

Post subject: Re: New Buzztime Location in Dayton, OH
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:40 am 
Nonagenarian

Bugg wrote:
Thankyou so much for the information,Brutus.Buzztime should develop other markets beside BWW.They should get to places where loyal customers go frequently and provide support from beginning to develop a loyal player base.I like places where there is ambience,good menus and folks that want to play trivia.Well run neighborhood venues are awesome.

Exactly this regarding support especially. My wife and I were the first two there to play trivia on their first day. The manager had to call Buzztime twice to get them to remote in and get the trivia system to come up and work properly as it kept switching itself to poker. Said that all BT did was come out and install it but did not show them how to use it, put it on the TVs or anything. Luckily this was a place where other locations have BT but had this been a new place, could easily see how that could have soured them right from the start.